Saturday 25 October 2014

Do what you love ... updates on 2014

Welcome to my website and blog. 

It is currently under update so please do be patient with me. I'll be chronicling my adventures diving, land based excursions and other things I find exciting about the natural world.

I am a photographer and videographer, with a passion for marine life. I have been very fortunate to be allowed to work in this area. I say work, but to be able to do something that is my dream job hardly feels like work. 

Today I'm off to Chipping Sodbury for my first craft fair here in the UK, selling copies of prints and calendars and pictures I'm proud of and hopefully inspire other people to take more interest in our marine world.

So please do be patient whilst I get myself up and running!!







No comments:

Post a Comment